- We believe that there is one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, were originally given by God, divinely inspired, without error in the original writings, and constitute the only infallible, inerrant Word of God and are the authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that Adam and Eve, created in the image of God, were tempted by Satan, chose rebellion against God and fell into disobedience and sin. Adam’s sin has passed to all people (Jesus Christ being the only exception), who as a result have a sinful nature, are unable to save themselves from the wrath of God and need to be saved.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ – God manifest in the flesh – and in His virgin birth, sinless life, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension and exaltation to the right hand of the Father, and in His bodily, visible and personal return to the earth in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God to unworthy sinners based on the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ as presented in the Holy Scriptures. Salvation is granted by God’s grace alone by regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through faith in Christ alone and repentance from sin, and not on the basis of man’s good works.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life whereby the Holy Spirit, who permanently indwells all believers, enables them to live holy lives, to witness and to work for the Lord Jesus Christ despite opposition from the world, the flesh and the devil. However, we deny the eradication of indwelling sin in the believer prior to glorification.
- We believe that Christ commanded His followers to make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that Christ commanded.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all true, born-again believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the saved to the resurrection of life and eternal glory and the unsaved to the resurrection of judgment and eternal punishment.
Revised March 28, 2016